I find these vintage Moroccan throw pillow so enchanting and love to see all these delicious Kilim textures layered in an eclectic interior.
These bohemian style cushions are made with 100% sheep wool and embellished with sequins. The color palettes are so rich and absolutely divine!
They are hand woven textiles made by Moroccan Berber women in the middle Atlas mountains.
It is likely, that originally they began as Handira wedding blankets which have been refashioned into decorative pillows for use in interior decoration.
The beautifully textured boho pillows look great either grouped on a sofa or day bed as scatter cushions or to simply add a pop of texture and color onto a bed or accent chair.
The hand crafted skill and creativity is evident in every piece which would have taken several weeks to make.
The edges are hand sewn so please expect that the dimensions are not exact. I've added a hidden zip at the cushion base where there was no way to close it. Originally they were typically filled with straw or textile/wool cuttings and hand sewn closed.
THIS PIECE IS AN AUTHENTIC VINTAGE TREASURE so don't be surprised by any perfect imperfections that celebrate the handmade charm of these incredible collectable textiles!💗 💗 💗
- Approx. size- W50 x 30cm / 22" x 15"
- This listing is for the CUSHION COVER ONLY
- Hidden zip at the base
- Dry clean or gently cold water wash
- The color may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the color and lighting as accurately as possible.
- This item is shipped for FREE with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
UPGRADE TO DHL FOR JUST US$12
Express takes 4-5 days to reach its destination after pick up, excluding any delays at customs (I have not experienced customs delays with DHL up to now)
- UPGRADE RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE- Shipments to remote locations may incur increased shipping fees from DHL (such as inner regions of Canada, Central Australia etc.). If so I will inform you before sending and we can discuss whether to go ahead.
If you would like to double check before ordering just send me a message, thank you.
- Through my website you can pay by PayPal which will also give you the option to pay by credit card through Paypal.
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
- Cash and collection is available from my store in Pai, Thailand- Casa Karima
★ CUSTOMIZATION AVAILABLE!!- I have many great fabrics and can customize other items for you, cushions, wall hangings, bags etc. in a variety of sizes. Message me and we can chat!!
FB and IG- @casakarima
Feel from to message me with any questions.