This is a beautiful set of vintage Asian enamel bowls- each piece is SOLD SEPARATELY- see photos for selection reference.
The bowls are sturdy and weighty with no holes but there are a few lovely blemishes in the enamel work. Each piece is its own unique work of art and has its own history and creative character. Personally I love the rustic charm and imperfections of these old, well used pieces.
Please be aware there is visible ware on each piece.. this is what makes them so amazing. If you are looking for something shiny and new these historic pieces will not be for you.
If you wish to add holes for water drainage for plants this will be very easy to do with a metal drill bit. I have left it up to the buyer to decide what they will use them for.
These bowls work well for planters as shown in my pictures but also could be used as a candle holder bowl, maybe in a spa or bathroom or even for accessories in the quirky farmhouse kitchen.
They can be used either indoors or outdoor with no risk of weather damage from the rain.
These are vintage pieces- circa 1980's
BOWL A (red rim)- Dia 7" x H4"
BOWL B (green rim)- Dia 6" x H4"
BOWL C (green rim)- Dia 7" x H4"
- This listing is for the set of 2 BOWLS ONLY- plants not included
- Please forgive the perfect imperfections which celebrate the handmade charm and age of these incredible vintage pieces.
- The colors may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the color and lighting as accurately as possible.
- This item is shipped for FREE with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
UPGRADE TO DHL FOR JUST US$12
Express takes 4-5 days to reach its destination after pick up, excluding any delays at customs (I have not experienced customs delays with DHL up to now)
- UPGRADE RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE- Shipments to remote locations may incur increased shipping fees from DHL (such as inner regions of Canada, Central Australia etc.). If so I will inform you before sending and we can discuss whether to go ahead.
If you would like to double check before ordering just send me a message, thank you.
- Through my website you can pay by PayPal which will also give you the option to pay by credit card through Paypal.
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
- Cash and collection is available from my store in Pai, Thailand- Casa Karima
FB and IG- @casakarima
All designs and images are the property of Casa Karima Ltd©