Burmese Days Myanmar Longyi Cushion Cover
Myanmar is a source for so many of my textile treasures and this one is amongst the favourites.
The woven fabric was a Longyi, a traditional skirt worn commonly in Myanmar which I've repurposed into adorable vibrant coloured cushions which I have accented with red cotton tassels, topped with wooden beads.
This ethnic geometric pattern would fit perfectly into an eclectic, bohemian home or would mix well with tropical jungle colours and prints.
The back of the cushion is a hot lipstick red 100% cotton.
- Inner Size- W50 x 50cm / 20" x 20"
- This listing is for the CUSHION COVER ONLY
- Hidden zip at the base
- Dry clean or gently cold water wash to preserve the fabrics and embroidery
- Please forgive any perfect imperfections which celebrate the handmade charm of these incredible textiles!
- The colour may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the colour and lighting as accurately as possible.
💛 CUSTOMISATION AVAILABLE!!
- I have more of these great fabrics and can customise other items for you, cushions, wall hangings, bags etc. in a variety of sizes. Message me and we can chat!!
- ORDER MORE AND CONSOLIDATE FOR CHEAPER SHIPPING!
PM me to discuss shipping fees for your selection.
- This item is shipped with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
- If you need faster shipping please message me to discuss the additional charges for DHL Express.
- Through my website you can pay by PayPal credit of credit card through Paypal.
- If you wish to pay by CREDIT CARD you will find this item in my ETSY SHOP www.etsy.com/shop/CasaKarima (prices may vary depending on Etsy's exchange rate and listing fees)
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
- Cash and collection is available from my store in Pai, Thailand.
FB and IG- @casakarima
Feel from to message me with any questions.