Cardi Vintage Hmong Indigo Skirt Hmong Indigo Hemp Cotton
I just love how cute this vintage skirt is! It's such a unique piece from the Hmong hill tribe, originating from the mountainous regions of Northern Vietnam or Southern China.
The base fabric is cotton onto which there has been beautiful wax batik paintings applied and before the cotton is plant dyed with natural Indigo.
Afterwards the pops of geomatic motives have been appliqued and embroidered onto the cotton.
THIS PIECE IS VINTAGE not a newly made reproduction so please expect some imperfections.
These imperfections are the heart, soul and history of these old and rare textiles. They are strikingly beautiful just as they are!
- Size - L52cm Waist - 80cm when laid flat.
- Style- This wrap around skirt ties with a handmade cord. Depending on your size and underskirt may be required.
- Spot clean or gently hand wash with cold water only.
- Colors may differ slightly depending on display devices/monitors.
💙 CUSTOMISATION IS AVAILABLE - Please PM me if you would like me to custom create something especially for you using this one of a kind textile.
- This item is shipped with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
- If you need faster shipping please message me to discuss the additional charges for DHL Express
- If you pick any other items with shipping fees but feel the items/price can be consolidated please message me and we will see what we can do to reduce the price.
- Through my website you can pay by PayPal credit of credit card through Paypal.
- If you wish to pay by credit card without using PayPal you will find this listing on my Etsy store- www.etsy.com/shop/CasaKarima
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
- Cash and collection is available from my store in Pai, Thailand.
FB and IG- @casakarima
Feel from to message me with any questions.