Peruvian Frazada and Hemp Cotton Lumbar Pillow | Andean Wool Stripe Panelled Cushion 12x24"
I’ve made these unique long lumbar pillows combining handwoven Peruvian Frazada and a beautiful cream-colored blended hemp cotton.
The wool is hand-spun, hand-dyed with natural dyes, and then hand-woven on a backstrap loom.
Traditionally these blankets were used in rural villages in the Andes mountains as bed covers, floor covering or decorative wall insulation.
The wool is thick and durable, not rough or coarse like similar Kilim pillows. It is slightly soft and comfortable to relax on.
These textured pillows will look great either grouped with other throw pillows on a sofa or day bed as scatter cushions or to simply add a pop of texture and color onto a bed or accent chair.
Designed and handmade by Casa Karima.
When buying a Casa Karima creation you're buying something truly unique. Each piece is one of a kind; made with love and made to last!
- Size- H30 x W60cm / 12" x 24"
- This listing is for the COVER ONLY
- Hidden zip at the base
- Dry clean only
- The color may appear to vary on different monitors.
- This item is shipped for FREE with Thai Post recorded delivery airmail.
Allow approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
UPGRADE TO DHL FOR JUST US$30.
Express takes 4-5 days to reach its destination after pick up, excluding any delays at customs (I have not experienced customs delays with DHL up to now)
- UPGRADE RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE- Shipments to remote locations may incur increased shipping fees from DHL (such as inner regions of Canada, Central Australia, etc.). If so I will inform you before sending and we can discuss whether to go ahead.
If you would like to double-check before ordering just send me a message, thank you.