Fuchsia Pink and Black Karen Hill Tribe Hand Loomed Cushion Cover
HOT PINK!! I just love it!! 💗💗💗
I've made this cushion cover with an adorable hand woven textile piece from the Karen hill tribes people living in the mountainous regions of Northern Thailand (traditionally from Myanmar).
The beautiful pattern has been woven with cotton on a traditional back strap loom; a process that requires great skill and precision and can take several weeks or months to complete, depending on the size of the piece.
I've embellished the cushion with a fringed trim that I collected from my favorite haberdashery market in Shanghai, China.
I love the combo!!
- Inner Size- W50 x 50cm / 20" x 20"
- This listing is for the CUSHION COVER ONLY
- Hidden zip at the base
- Dry clean or gently cold water wash to preserve the fabrics and embroidery
- Please forgive any perfect imperfections which celebrate the handmade charm of these incredible textiles!
- The colour may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the colour and lighting as accurately as possible.
💛 CUSTOMISATION AVAILABLE!!
- I have more of these great fabrics and can customise other items for you, cushions, wall hangings, bags etc. in a variety of sizes. Message me and we can chat!!
- ORDER MORE AND CONSOLIDATE FOR CHEAPER SHIPPING!
PM me to discuss shipping fees for your selection.
- This item is shipped with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
- If you need faster shipping please message me to discuss the additional charges for DHL Express.
- Through my website you can pay by PayPal credit of credit card through Paypal.
- If you wish to pay by CREDIT CARD you will find this item in my ETSY SHOP www.etsy.com/shop/CasaKarima (prices may vary depending on Etsy's exchange rate and listing fees)
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
- Cash and collection is available from my store in Pai, Thailand.
FB and IG- @casakarima
Feel from to message me with any questions.