I love searching for these vintage treasures and always want to be able to show them as art.. which the absolutely are! So I add a few Karima touches adding hanging tabs and pretty hand crafted tassels.
I've accessorized this beautiful Moroccan Kilim with two fabulously fluffy pom pom tassel trims embellished with cowrie shells and metal leaves.
I've used a pink as a top trim and made the pole tabs with a lush blended hemp cotton; the cream color accents the light wool background beautifully.
I've purposefully left the back unfinished besides a layer of muslin fabric. The back is truly magnificent and you can enjoy the details and really appreciate the hand-knotted craft.
THIS PIECE IS VINTAGE and handmade so please expect some imperfections.
These imperfections are the heart, soul and history of these old and rare textiles.
- Size- W50 x H123 cm (Inc Tassels which are L20cm)
- Tabs H8 cm
- Hand-Knotted Vintage Circa 1970's
- This piece is for the textile wall hanging only. POLE NOT INCLUDED.
- Spot clean or dry clean only.
- This piece will be shipped FREE via DHL Express and should take 4-5 days to reach its destination after pick up, excluding any delays at customs (I have not experienced customs delays with DHL up to now)
- PLEASE NOTE- Shipments to remote locations may incur increased shipping fees from DHL which will NOT be included in the FREE SHIPPING (such as inner regions of Canada, Central Australia etc.). If so I will inform you before sending and we can discuss whether to go ahead.
If you would like to double check before ordering just send me a message, thank you.
- Through my website you can pay by PayPal which will also give you the option to pay by credit card through Paypal.
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
- Cash and collection is available from my store in Pai, Thailand- Casa Karima
★ CUSTOMIZATION IS AVAILABLE - Please PM me if you would like me to custom create something especially for you using these unique textiles.
FB and IG- @casakarima