Marok Vintage Moroccan Boho Pillow | Berber Kilim Cushion | 12x16" | Bohemian Berber Rug Handiri Wedding Blanket Decorative Pillow- Rust and Forest Green
I find these vintage Moroccan textiles so enchanting and love to see Kilim textures layered in an eclectic interior.
This bohemian-style cushion front is 100% sheep wool. I adore the color palette of this particular piece, the rust orange, and muted green natural dyed colors are absolutely divine! This combination of color and pattern is very unique and a RARE find.
The sheep wool is hand-spun and handwoven by Moroccan Berber women in the middle Atlas mountains. Their hand-crafting skills and creativity are evident in every piece which would have taken several weeks to make.
I've uses the textile to make a small boudoir pillow using saffron orange cotton for the backside.
This beautifully textured boho pillow looks great either grouped on a sofa or day bed as scatter cushions or to add a pop of texture and color onto a bed or accent chair.
THIS PIECE IS AN AUTHENTIC VINTAGE TREASURE so don't be surprised by any perfect imperfections that celebrate the handmade charm of these incredible collectible textiles!
- Hidden zip at the base.
- Size- Approx. W40*H30cm / 16" x 12"
- This listing is for the CUSHION COVER ONLY.
- Cold water wash or dry clean only.
- Please forgive any perfect imperfections which celebrate the handmade charm and age of these incredible textiles!
- The color may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the color and lighting as accurately as possible.
- This item is shipped for FREE with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
UPGRADE TO DHL FOR JUST US$30.
Express takes 4-5 days to reach its destination after pick up, excluding any delays at customs (I have not experienced customs delays with DHL up to now)- UPGRADE RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE- Shipments to remote locations may incur increased shipping fees from DHL (such as inner regions of Canada, Central Australia, etc.). If so I will inform you before sending and we can discuss whether to go ahead. If you would like to double-check before ordering just send me a message, thank you.
Feel from to message me with any questions.