Purple Chevron Pillow in Myanmar Cotton with Pompom | Mystic Violet Flamestitch Cushion 16x16" | Deep Amethyst
I've made this cute throw pillow with a beautiful fabric I found on my travels in Myanmar.
I really love the pattern and color combination which is accented with silver glittery flecks that highlight the zig-zag pattern.
I've backed this lumbar pillow with a solid black cotton and added a delightful black pompom trim.
This unique throw pillow will work beautifully to decorate a bed or as a nice pop of color on a sofa or armchair.
Designed and handmade by Casa Karima.
When buying a Casa Karima creation you're buying something truly unique. Each piece is one of a kind; made with love and made to last!
- Size- H40 x W40cm / 16" x 16"
- This listing is for the COVER ONLY
- Hidden zip at the base
- Gently wash by hand with cold water or dry clean only
- The color may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the color and lighting as accurately as possible.
- This item is shipped for FREE with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
UPGRADE TO DHL FOR JUST US$12
➤ DHL SHIPPING LINK Express takes 4-5 days to reach its destination after pick up, excluding any delays at customs (I have not experienced customs delays with DHL up to now)
- UPGRADE RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE- Shipments to remote locations may incur increased shipping fees from DHL (such as inner regions of Canada, Central Australia, etc.).
If so I will inform you before sending and we can discuss whether to go ahead. If you would like to double-check before ordering just send me a message, thank you.
- Through my website, you can pay by PayPal which will also give you the option to pay by credit card through Paypal.
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
★ CUSTOMIZATION AVAILABLE!!- I have many great fabrics and can customize other items for you, cushions, wall hangings, bags, etc. in a variety of sizes.
Message me and we can chat!!
FB and IG- @casakarima
Feel from to message me with any questions.