Neeru Indian Crewel Embroidered Pillow 22 x 22" | Saffron Cushion
I've made this beautiful one of a kind bohemian throw pillow with a dazzling crewel work textile piece from renowned Indian textile designer Neeru Kumar. I adore her work and how well this unique pattern works as a decorative cushion.
These deep, rich color scheme of saffron, reds and golden yellow is absolutely striking!
This is the perfect home accessory in a bohemian home interior, either mixed in with other color and textures on a sofa or day bed or as an eye catching accent in a modern interior on a bed or arm chair.
I have chosen a complimenting saffron colored cotton to back the pillow.
- Size- W55 x H55cm 22" x 22"
- This listing is for the CUSHION COVER ONLY
- Hidden zip at the base
- Dry clean or very gently cold water wash taking care not to catch the embroidery.
- The color may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the color and lighting as accurately as possible.
- Colors include- saffron / rust / burnt orange, maroon / burgundy, mulberry, claret red, dusky rose and golden ochre
- ORDER MORE AND CONSOLIDATE FOR CHEAPER SHIPPING!
PM me to discuss shipping fees for your selection.
- This item is shipped with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
- If you need faster shipping please message me to discuss the additional charges for DHL Express.
- Through my website you can pay by PayPal credit of credit card through Paypal.
- If you wish to pay by CREDIT CARD you will find this item in my ETSY SHOP www.etsy.com/shop/CasaKarima (prices may vary depending on Etsy's exchange rate and listing fees)
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
- Cash and collection is available from my store in Pai, Thailand.
FB and IG- @casakarima
Feel from to message me with any questions.