I've made this adorable lumbar pillow with a lush neutral coloured organic hemp cotton from Thailand as the main body fabric.
The centre piece is a hand embroidered piece from the Yao Tribe of Laos.
For a little extra detail I have embellished the pillow with a beautiful trim I picked up in Jaipur, India which has been hand threaded with tiny clay beads and glass beads.
I love how everything works so well together and that there's a little international travel story wrapped up in the final design.
- Inner Size- W50 x 30cm / 20" x 12"
- This listing is for the CUSHION COVER ONLY
- Hidden zip at the base
- Dry clean or gently cold water wash to preserve the fabrics and embroidery
- Please forgive any perfect imperfections which celebrate the handmade charm of these incredible textiles!
- The colour may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the colour and lighting as accurately as possible.
- This item is shipped for FREE with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
UPGRADE TO DHL FOR JUST US$12
Express takes 4-5 days to reach its destination after pick up, excluding any delays at customs (I have not experienced customs delays with DHL up to now)
- UPGRADE RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE- Shipments to remote locations may incur increased shipping fees from DHL (such as inner regions of Canada, Central Australia etc.). If so I will inform you before sending and we can discuss whether to go ahead.
If you would like to double check before ordering just send me a message, thank you.
- Through my website you can pay by PayPal which will also give you the option to pay by credit card through Paypal.
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
- Cash and collection is available from my store in Pai, Thailand- Casa Karima
★ CUSTOMIZATION AVAILABLE!!- I have many great fabrics and can customize other items for you, cushions, wall hangings, bags etc. in a variety of sizes. Message me and we can chat!!
FB and IG- @casakarima
Feel from to message me with any questions.