Connecting cultures through textiles.
Mien Yao Embroidery with Hmong Hemp Lumbar Pillow | Earth Tone Ochre Natural Fabric for a Sustainable Home.
This is a totally unique decorative cushion; the only one of its kind created with a combination of collectible hill tribe textiles.
This sweet lumbar pillow is handmade with Hmong organic, hand-spun, hand-loomed, and plant-dyed hemp with an embroidered center panel from the Yao hill tribes of Northern Laos.
Please expect natural slubs in the hand-loomed hemp.
No chemicals have been used in the dyeing process. These are 100% organic dyes.
Designed and handmade by Casa Karima.
When buying a Casa Karima creation you're buying something truly unique. Each piece is one of a kind; made with love and made to last!
- Inner Size- W50 x 30cm / 20" x 12"
- This listing is for the CUSHION COVER ONLY
- Hidden zip at the base
- Dry clean or gently cold water wash to preserve the fabrics and embroidery
- Please forgive any perfect imperfections which celebrate the handmade charm of these incredible textiles!
- The colour may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the colour and lighting as accurately as possible.
- This item is shipped for FREE with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
UPGRADE TO DHL FOR JUST US$30.
Express takes 4-5 days to reach its destination after pick up, excluding any delays at customs (I have not experienced customs delays with DHL up to now)
- UPGRADE RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE- Shipments to remote locations may incur increased shipping fees from DHL (such as inner regions of Canada, Central Australia, etc.). If so I will inform you before sending and we can discuss whether to go ahead.
If you would like to double-check before ordering just send me a message, thank you.
Feel from to message me with any questions.