This is such an adorable adaptation of a traditional dream catcher.
The owl is crafted beautifully with skilled macrame technics and framed with a light weight round wood frame.
Wooden beads are used for the shining eyes and nose; feathers drop from the frame and flicker gently in the breeze.
H80 (excluding loop) x W33cm
It is said that Dreamcatchers were originally created by mothers and grandmothers of the Native American Indian, Ojibwa Chippewa tribe as a maternal keepsake, to mystically protect their children and families from bad dreams.
The Ojibwe word for Dreamcatcher asabikeshiinh actually means "spider," referring to the woven web loosely covering the hoop.
These talismans protect sleeping people from bad dreams and nightmares.
The 'catcher' traps and destroys any bad dreams in the web whilst the sweet dreams pass through and gently slide down the feathers to comfort the sleeper below. 🧚
- ORDER MORE AND CONSOLIDATE FOR CHEAPER SHIPPING! PM me to discuss shipping fees for your selection.
- This item is shipped with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
- If you need faster shipping please message me to discuss the additional charges for DHL Express
- Through my website you can pay by PayPal credit of credit card through Paypal.
- If you wish to pay by CREDIT CARD please message me and we can set up a custom listing for you at my Etsy store- www.etsy.com/shop/CasaKarima (price adjustments may apply to cover listing fees)
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
- Cash and collection is available from my store in Pai, Thailand.
FB and IG- @casakarima
Feel from to message me with any questions.