This beautiful pleated skirt in a striking spectrum of color is a vintage piece from the Hmong Hill Tribe originating from the mountainous regions of Northern Vietnam or Southern China.
The vibrant colored pleats sit beautifully and are topped with a natural-colored hand spun and handwoven hemp waistband.
THIS PIECE IS VINTAGE from around the '80s. It is the real deal, not a newly made reproduction so please expect some imperfections. It has been hand washed prior to photographing but some ware is still visible.
This piece has a small amount of damage on the blue lace trim (see photo). These imperfections are the heart, soul, and history of these old and rare textiles. They are strikingly beautiful just as they are!
- Size - L63cm Waist - 94cm when laid flat.
- Style- This wrap-around skirt ties with a handmade cord. Depending on your size an underskirt may be required.
- Spot clean or gently hand wash with cold water only.
- Colors may differ slightly depending on display devices/monitors.
- This piece will be shipped FREE via DHL Express and should take 4-5 days to reach its destination after pick up, excluding any delays at customs (I have not experienced customs delays with DHL up to now)
- PLEASE NOTE- Shipments to remote locations may incur increased shipping fees from DHL which will NOT be included in the FREE SHIPPING (such as inner regions of Canada, Central Australia, etc.). If so I will inform you before sending and we can discuss whether to go ahead.
If you would like to double-check before ordering just send me a message, thank you.
- Through my website, you can pay by PayPal which will also give you the option to pay by credit card through Paypal.
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
- Cash and collection is available from my store in Pai, Thailand- Casa Karima
★ CUSTOMIZATION IS AVAILABLE - Please PM me if you would like me to custom create something especially for you using these unique textiles.
FB and IG- @casakarima