Iris Purple Haze Vintage Hmong Skirt
This beautiful pleated skirt in a striking spectrum of colour is a vintage piece from the Hmong Hill Tribe originating from the mountainous regions of Northern Vietnam or Southern China.
The vibrant coloured pleats sit beautifully and are topped with a natural coloured hand spun and hand woven hemp waist band.
THIS PIECE IS VINTAGE from around the 90's. It is the real deal, not a newly made reproduction so please expect some imperfections. It has been hand washed prior to photographing but some ware is still visible.
This piece has a small amount of damage on the blue lace trim (see photo). These imperfections are the heart, soul and history of these old and rare textiles. They are strikingly beautiful just as they are!
- Size - L63cm Waist - 94cm when laid flat.
- Style- This wrap around skirt ties with a handmade cord. Depending on your size and underskirt may be required.
- Spot clean or gently hand wash with cold water only.
- Colors may differ slightly depending on display devices/monitors.
💙 CUSTOMISATION IS AVAILABLE - Please PM me if you would like me to custom create something especially for you using this one of a kind textile.
- This item is shipped with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
- If you need faster shipping please message me to discuss the additional charges for DHL Express
- If you pick any other items with shipping fees but feel the items/price can be consolidated please message me and we will see what we can do to reduce the price.
- Through my website you can pay by PayPal credit of credit card through Paypal.
- If you wish to pay by credit card without using PayPal you will find this listing on my Etsy store- www.etsy.com/shop/CasaKarima
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
- Cash and collection is available from my store in Pai, Thailand.
FB and IG- @casakarima
Feel from to message me with any questions.