This beautifully unique pillow cover has a striking, bold tribal geometric pattern which has been hand painted with traditional batik dyeing technics.
The front fabric is Nano Rayon which has been backed for extra strength and durability. It's super soft and lush to the touch.
I've trimmed the pillow with black wool trim made buy the Yao Tribe of Northern Laos and backed it with a solid black cotton.
This boho chic pillow would be a great decorative accent layered on a bed, sofa or daybed.
Designed and handmade by Casa Karima.
PLEASE NOTE- At the time of listing there are ONLY 2 pieces available. Since they are hand dyed the pattern will vary very slightly.
- Size- W60 x 30cm / 24" x 12"
- This listing is for the COVER ONLY
- Hidden zip at the base
- Gently wash by hand with cold water or dry clean only
- The color may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the color and lighting as accurately as possible.
- This item is shipped for FREE with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
UPGRADE TO DHL FOR JUST US$12
Express takes 4-5 days to reach its destination after pick up, excluding any delays at customs (I have not experienced customs delays with DHL up to now)
- UPGRADE RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE- Shipments to remote locations may incur increased shipping fees from DHL (such as inner regions of Canada, Central Australia etc.). If so I will inform you before sending and we can discuss whether to go ahead.
If you would like to double check before ordering just send me a message, thank you.
- Through my website you can pay by PayPal which will also give you the option to pay by credit card through Paypal.
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
- Cash and collection is available from my store in Pai, Thailand- Casa Karima
★ CUSTOMIZATION AVAILABLE!!- I have many great fabrics and can customize other items for you, cushions, wall hangings, bags etc. in a variety of sizes. Message me and we can chat!!
FB and IG- @casakarima
Feel from to message me with any questions.