Tai Leu Lao Woven Blanket- FREE SHIPPING
These stunning raw cotton textiles are hand loomed by villagers in Northern Laos with the magnificent traditional weaving pattern technics of the small ethnic group the Tai Leu.
The raw cotton is dyed with natural indigo before weaving. The contrast of the rich blue and clean white in the loose cotton weave is just beautiful.
This piece can be used as a throw for the bed or sofa, as a stylish scarf or as a piece of art hanging on the wall.
💛CUSTOMISATION IS AVAILABLE
-Currently there are no pole tabs for hanging but I would be happy to add them free of charge and customise the length is needed. I can also make cushions with this piece if required.
-I can't bring myself to cut it as it's so special but if you have an idea you would like realised i'd be happy to work with you on ideas.
- Size- L200 x W70cm
- This piece is for the textile wall hanging only. POLE NOT INCLUDED.
- Dry clean or gently cold water wash only to preserve the weave.
- This piece is hand loomed. Please expect and embrace any small imperfections.
- Take care not to catch the woven loops on jewellery if wearing as a scarf.
- This item is shipped for FREE with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
- If you need faster shipping please message me to discuss the additional charges.
- If you pick any other items with shipping fees but feel the items/price can be consolidated please message me and we will see what we can do to reduce the price.
- Through my website you can pay by PayPal which will also give you the option to pay by credit card through Paypal.
- If you wish to pay by credit card without using PayPal you will find this listing on my Etsy store- www.etsy.com/shop/CasaKarima
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
- Cash and collection is available from my store in Pai, Thailand- Casa Karima
FB and IG- @casakarima
Feel from to message me with any questions.