Whimsical Indian Handmade Dupatta Embroidered Wall Hanging | Egyptian Pharaoh Wall Art | Colorful Embroidered Wall Decor | Bohemian Bedroom Decor | Embroidered Tapestry | Eclectic Textile | Inspirational Art
The lush floral garden scene is printed and then embellished with hand-embroidered wool onto a transparent taffeta background.
These pieces are some of the most beautiful treasures I have found from India, so detailed and the vibrant colors are absolutely delightful.
I have added pole tabs with a complimentary fuchsia pink cotton and a saffron cotton upper trim.
I've added cute wooden buttons as an accent, these buttons are sewn on as a design detail, they have no fastening function.
I double-backed with a sheer cotton muslin and weighted the corners with vibrant cotton tassels and a combination of beads and jingling brass bells.
- Size- W42" x H52"
- This listing is for the textile wall hanging only. The pole is not included.
- Dry clean or gently cold water wash only to preserve the embroidery work.
- These beautiful pieces are handmade so please excuse any hand-crafted imperfections.
- The color may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the color and lighting as accurately as possible.
- This item is shipped for FREE with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
UPGRADE TO DHL FOR JUST US$25
Express takes 4-5 days to reach its destination after pick up, excluding any delays at customs (I have not experienced customs delays with DHL up to now)
- UPGRADE RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE- Shipments to remote locations may incur increased shipping fees from DHL (such as inner regions of Canada, Central Australia etc.). If so I will inform you before sending and we can discuss whether to go ahead.
If you would like to double-check before ordering just send me a message, thank you.
FB and IG- @casakarima
Feel from to message me with any questions.
top of page
$80.00 Regular Price
bottom of page