RARE Vintage Folklore Embroidered Tapestry Circa '60s-'70s, Traditional Bulgarian Wall Rug | Bargello Style Needlepoint Modern Tribal Wall Decoration | Folk Art Wall Hanging
Oh, how I love this one!! The pattern, the texture, the bold colors... it's just gorgeous!
This vintage Bulgarian decorative textile is very rare and so unique. In fact, it took me several months of intermittent searching to pinpoint where it originally came from.
This hand-embroidered piece is a rare find, a Bulgarian wall carpet circa '60s-'70s.
The color scheme of deep scarlet red, black, and white is indicative of the region of Eastern Europe. The motives are from traditional Bulgarian folklore.
The bottom is fringed and the edges are pleated so beautifully.
I have added pole tabs with black cotton so that this amazing historic textile can be hung more easily and enjoyed as wall art.
I’ve backed the piece with black cotton but purposefully left it unstitched at the base so that the fine textile artistry can be admired.
This textile treasure is so versatile that it can work in a variety of different home interior styles, from a country farmhouse to a modern home with eclectic tribal artifacts.
Designed and handmade by Casa Karima with a vintage textile.
When buying a Casa Karima creation you're buying something truly unique. Each piece is one of a kind; made with love!
- Size- H41" x W22"
- This listing is for the textile wall hanging only. The pole is not included.
- Dry clean or gently coldwater wash only to preserve the embroidery work.
- These beautiful pieces are handmade so please excuse any hand-crafted imperfections.
- The color may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the color and lighting as accurately as possible.
- This item is shipped for FREE with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
UPGRADE TO DHL FOR JUST US$12
Express takes 4-5 days to reach its destination after pick up, excluding any delays at customs (I have not experienced customs delays with DHL up to now)
- UPGRADE RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE- Shipments to remote locations may incur increased shipping fees from DHL (such as inner regions of Canada, Central Australia etc.). If so I will inform you before sending and we can discuss whether to go ahead.
If you would like to double-check before ordering just send me a message, thank you.
- Through my website, you can pay by PayPal which will also give you the option to pay by credit card through Paypal.
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
- Cash and collection is available from my store in Pai, Thailand- Casa Karima
★ CUSTOMIZATION AVAILABLE!!- I have many great fabrics and can customize other items for you, cushions, wall hangings, bags etc. in a variety of sizes. Message me and we can chat!!
FB and IG- @casakarima
Feel from to message me with any questions.