Vintage Chinese Hmong Hemp Pillow | Rare Textile Pillow 12 x 20" | Plant Dyed Hemp Cushion with Vintage Hmong Embroidered Ribbon
This unique lumbar pillow is made with a combination of luscious vintage Hmong textiles.
The outer edges are a gorgeous Vintage Hmong organic batik hemp dyed with natural indigo plant dye. This textile is a rare vintage circa the 1970s.
I've accented the indigo blue with a hand-crafted pink and orange vintage embroidered Hmong ribbon from the Hmong ethnic groups of Southern China, Laos, and Northern Vietnam.
The pillow back is blue/gray lightly slubbed cotton.
This chic lumbar cushion is the perfect home accessory in a bohemian home interior or a colorful eclectic home. A real treasure for someone who appreciates vintage textiles and handcrafted traditional arts.
It can be mixed with other colors and textures on a sofa or day bed or as an eye-catching accent on a bed or occasional chair in a simple modern interior.
Designed and handmade by Casa Karima.
When buying a Casa Karima creation you're buying something truly unique. Each piece is one of a kind; made with love!
- Size- H30 x W60cm / 12" x 24"
- This listing is for the COVER ONLY
- Hidden zip at the base
- Coldwater wash or dry clean only
- The color may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the color and lighting as accurately as possible.
- Please forgive any perfect imperfections which bring extra charm to these hand-crafted textiles.
- Please note at the time of listing there were only 2 unique pillows all similar but with unique patterns cut separately from the same vintage textile pieces.
- This item is shipped for FREE with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
UPGRADE TO DHL FOR JUST US$30.
➤ DHL SHIPPING LINK Express takes 4-5 days to reach its destination after pick up, excluding any delays at customs (I have not experienced customs delays with DHL up to now)
- UPGRADE RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE- Shipments to remote locations may incur increased shipping fees from DHL (such as inner regions of Canada, Central Australia, etc.).
If so I will inform you before sending and we can discuss whether to go ahead. If you would like to double-check before ordering just send me a message, thank you.
Feel from to message me with any questions.