I'm obsessed with collecting these rare vintage Hmong embroidered aprons. These sought after embroideries are created by the Hmong Tribes of Northern Vietnam and Southern China.
Traditionally these striking textile pieces were worn by the Hmong women as decorative belts/aprons hanging in the center of their incredible hand crafted Hmong skirts.
I love to admire these textile treasures as works of art therefore I repurpose them so that they can be used easily in eclectic interiors.
I have framed this piece with Hmong indigo batik block printed cotton which compliments the vintage piece so well with both its color and the organic geometric patterns.
I've added a hot pink cotton seam trim for an extra pop of vibrant color.
This piece really has a hand crafted feel about it- perfectly imperfect!
PLEASE NOTE- the Hmong apron is vintage circa 1990's therefore there is noticeable wear and tear that is reflective of its age and history.
This eye catching one of a kind tribal wall art is a great home accessory in a bohemian home interior.
- Size- W30 x H58cm including the trim W12" x H23"
- This listing is for the WALL HANGING ONLY- POLE NOT INCLUDED
- Dry clan or cold water wash only.
- The color may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the color and lighting as accurately as possible.
- This item is shipped for FREE with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
UPGRADE TO DHL FOR JUST US$12
Express takes 4-5 days to reach its destination after pick up, excluding any delays at customs (I have not experienced customs delays with DHL up to now)
- UPGRADE RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE- Shipments to remote locations may incur increased shipping fees from DHL (such as inner regions of Canada, Central Australia etc.). If so I will inform you before sending and we can discuss whether to go ahead.
If you would like to double check before ordering just send me a message, thank you.
- Through my website you can pay by PayPal which will also give you the option to pay by credit card through Paypal.
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
- Cash and collection is available from my store in Pai, Thailand- Casa Karima
★ CUSTOMIZATION AVAILABLE!!- I have many great fabrics and can customize other items for you, cushions, wall hangings, bags etc. in a variety of sizes. Message me and we can chat!!
FB and IG- @casakarima
Feel from to message me with any questions.