I’ve made this unique long lumbar pillow by combining a vintage handwoven wool Navajo textile and plant-dyed hemp from the Hmong ethnic group of Northern Thailand, What a beautiful combination these textiles are together.
Both the hemp and the wool would have been handspun, hand-dyed with natural dyes and then hand-woven on backstrap looms..... created on different continents but married together in this gorgeous throw pillow.
This textured pillow will look great either grouped with other throw pillows on a sofa or day bed as scatter cushions or to simply add a pop of texture and color onto a bed or accent chair.
PLEASE NOTE- there is a little color bleeding on the Navajo textile but it in no way distracts from the beauty of this textile treasure. You can see it in the photos.
Designed and handmade by Casa Karima.
When buying a Casa Karima creation you're buying something truly unique. Each piece is one of a kind; made with love and made to last!
- Size- H30 x W60cm / 12" x 24"
- This listing is for the COVER ONLY
- Hidden zip at the base
- Gently wash by hand with cold water or dry clean only
- The color may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the color and lighting as accurately as possible.
★ CUSTOMIZATION AVAILABLE!!
- I have many great fabrics and can customize other items for you, cushions, wall hangings, bags etc. in a variety of sizes. Message me and we can chat!!
- This item is shipped for FREE with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
UPGRADE TO DHL FOR JUST US$12
Express takes 4-5 days to reach its destination after pick up, excluding any delays at customs (I have not experienced customs delays with DHL up to now)
- UPGRADE RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE- Shipments to remote locations may incur increased shipping fees from DHL (such as inner regions of Canada, Central Australia etc.). If so I will inform you before sending and we can discuss whether to go ahead.
If you would like to double check before ordering just send me a message, thank you.
- Through my website you can pay by PayPal which will also give you the option to pay by credit card through Paypal.
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
- Cash and collection is available from my store in Pai, Thailand- Casa Karima
FB and IG- @casakarima
Feel from to message me with any questions.