Wanderlust Pillow Cover with Hill Tribe Embroidered Belt Tassel
A one of a kind cushion cover made with the most striking hand embroidered Hmong hill tribe belt tassel, formally worn as part of the Hmong traditional dress in the mountains of Northern Vietnam.
I have used a delightful woven cotton from Myanmar as the background accenting the colours of the trim and beads beautifully.
The cushion back is a lush Thai Jim Thompson silk cotton with a texture of velvet.
This cushion embodies everything I love to do, gather beautiful pieces from different countries and bring them together.
In this case a soft touch from Thailand, a pop of warm colour and pattern from Myanmar and an ethnic embellishment from Vietnam.
- Inner Size- W50 x 50cm / 20" x 20"
- This listing is for the CUSHION COVER ONLY
- Hidden zip at the base
- Dry clean or gently cold water wash to preserve the fabrics and embroidery
- Please forgive any perfect imperfections which celebrate the handmade charm of these incredible textiles!
- The colour may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the colour and lighting as accurately as possible.
💛 CUSTOMISATION AVAILABLE!!
- I have more of these great fabrics and can customise other items for you, cushions, wall hangings, bags etc. in a variety of sizes. Message me and we can chat!!
- ORDER MORE AND CONSOLIDATE FOR CHEAPER SHIPPING!
PM me to discuss shipping fees for your selection.
- This item is shipped with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
- If you need faster shipping please message me to discuss the additional charges for DHL Express.
- Through my website you can pay by PayPal credit of credit card through Paypal.
- If you wish to pay by CREDIT CARD you will find this item in my ETSY SHOP www.etsy.com/shop/CasaKarima (prices may vary depending on Etsy's exchange rate and listing fees)
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
- Cash and collection is available from my store in Pai, Thailand.
FB and IG- @casakarima
Feel from to message me with any questions.