This cushion is a celebration of textiles and travel. A one-of-a-kind cushion made with love and filled with wanderlust and history.
I've pieced together some well collected traditional and new fabrics from my journeys around Asia including some Karen hill tribe handloom weaves, a rare Mien Weining style (mountainous province of Guizhou, South West China) wool and cotton textile, hand-loomed raw cotton from Isan, a woven Mayan style geometric and solid colored cotton.
It's my passion to collect fabrics from various countries and hill tribes; to piece them together and create a bond between cultures and celebrate diversity.
The cushion is backed with a durable solid black color cotton.
- Inner Size- W50 x 50cm / 20" x 20"
- This listing is for the CUSHION COVER ONLY
- Hidden zip at the base
- Dry clean or gently cold water wash to preserve the fabrics and embroidery
- Please forgive any perfect imperfections which celebrate the handmade charm of these incredible textiles!
- The colour may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the colour and lighting as accurately as possible.
- This item is shipped for FREE with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
UPGRADE TO DHL FOR JUST US$30.
Express takes 4-5 days to reach its destination after pick up, excluding any delays at customs (I have not experienced customs delays with DHL up to now)
- UPGRADE RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE- Shipments to remote locations may incur increased shipping fees from DHL (such as inner regions of Canada, Central Australia etc.). If so I will inform you before sending and we can discuss whether to go ahead.
If you would like to double-check before ordering just send me a message, thank you.
★ CUSTOMIZATION AVAILABLE!!- I have many great fabrics and can customize other items for you, cushions, wall hangings, bags etc. in a variety of sizes. Message me and we can chat!!
FB and IG- @casakarima
Feel from to message me with any questions.