Wanderlust Textile Patchwork Cushion Red and Black
This cushion is a celebration of textiles and travel. A one-of-a-kind cushion made with love and filled with wanderlust and history.
I've pieced together some well collected traditional and new fabrics from my journeys around Asia including some Karen hill tribe handloom weaves, a rare Mien Weining style (mountainous province of Guizhou, South West China) wool and cotton textile, handloomed raw cotton from Isan, a woven Mayan style geometric and solid coloured cottons.
It's my passion to collect fabrics from various countries and hill tribes; to piece them together and create a bond between cultures and celebrate diversity.
The cushion is backed with a durable solid black colour cotton.
- Inner Size- W50 x 50cm / 20" x 20"
- This listing is for the CUSHION COVER ONLY
- Hidden zip at the base
- Dry clean or gently cold water wash to preserve the fabrics and embroidery
- Please forgive any perfect imperfections which celebrate the handmade charm of these incredible textiles!
- The colour may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the colour and lighting as accurately as possible.
💛 CUSTOMISATION AVAILABLE!!
- I have more of these great fabrics and can customise other items for you, cushions, wall hangings, bags etc. in a variety of sizes. Message me and we can chat!!
- ORDER MORE AND CONSOLIDATE FOR CHEAPER SHIPPING!
PM me to discuss shipping fees for your selection.
- This item is shipped with Thai Post recorded delivery, airmail which takes approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
- If you need faster shipping please message me to discuss the additional charges for DHL Express.
- Through my website you can pay by PayPal credit of credit card through Paypal.
- If you wish to pay by CREDIT CARD you will find this item in my ETSY SHOP www.etsy.com/shop/CasaKarima (prices may vary depending on Etsy's exchange rate and listing fees)
- I can also accept international bank transfers. Contact me for bank details.
- Cash and collection is available from my store in Pai, Thailand.
FB and IG- @casakarima
Feel from to message me with any questions.
Keywords- Hill Tribe Yao Tribe Mien Textile Collectable Fabric Rare Textiles Akha Tribe Akha Fabric Hmong Fabric Hmong Textile Hmong Tribe Textile Enthusiast Tribal Tapestry Tribal Fabric Tribal Textiles Handloom Weaving Traditional Textiles Textile Art Textile Design, Patchwork Cushion, Weining Style, Mien Tribe, Miao Tribe, Miao Textile, Chinese Vintage, Chinese Miao, Chinese Textiles, Karen Tribe, Karen Textiles, Patchwork Pillow, Eclectic Decor, Patchwork