Frazada Pillow | Bolivian Blanket Pillow | Red and Black Wool Stripe Pillow | Andean Wool Cushion 24x12"
I’ve made these bold striped throw pillows from a gorgeous hand-woven Frazada textile.
These Andean wool pieces are traditionally made and used in rural villages in the Andes mountains as bed covers, floor covers, or decorative wall insulation.
The wool is thick and durable, not rough, but slightly coarse- similar to kilim pillow textures.
I have backed the pillow with black colored cotton.
These textured wool pillows look great either grouped on a sofa or day bed as scatter cushions or to simply add a pop of texture and color onto a bed or accent chair.
Designed and handmade by Casa Karima.
When buying a Casa Karima creation you're buying something truly unique. Each piece is one of a kind; made with love and made to last!
- Size- W60 x 30cm / 24" x 12"
- This listing is for the COVER ONLY
- Hidden zip at the base
- Gently wash by hand with cold water or dry clean only
- The color may appear to vary on different monitors. I've tried to capture the color and lighting as accurately as possible.
- Please note these pillows are handmade and there may be some handmade quality imperfections.
- This item is shipped for FREE with Thai Post recorded delivery.
Allow approx. 2 weeks excluding customs clearance.
UPGRADE TO DHL FOR JUST US$30.
Express takes 4-5 days to reach its destination after pick up, excluding any delays at customs (I have not experienced customs delays with DHL up to now)
- UPGRADE RESTRICTIONS PLEASE NOTE- Shipments to remote locations may incur increased shipping fees from DHL (such as inner regions of Canada, Central Australia, etc.). If so I will inform you before sending and we can discuss whether to go ahead.
If you would like to double-check before ordering just send me a message, thank you.
top of page
$57.00 Regular Price
bottom of page